Sunday, February 21, 2010

TamilFriendster Domain Privacy!



Hi guys... how are you all... even though I’m not really fine...I have to explain something here
clearly... Well more than 3 or 4 months back some issue up that I (Suresh Network) running the
TamilFriendster.Com in under fake information..But I never bother about it... and the same
issue also wakes up now! This time I’m really upset... I just worried because some stupid’s still
don’t know what Domain privacy... lol is... they just think we the one add the fake information in
the domain details...If they think like that means it’s we have to call them "bodoh sial"...

What is Domain Privacy?

Domain privacy is a service offered by a number of domain name registrars. A user buys privacy
from the company, who in turn replaces the user's info in the WHOIS with the info of a
forwarding service (for email and sometimes postal mail, done by a Proxy server) such as
"Domains by Proxy, Inc." or eNom's "Whois Privacy Protection Service".


So the fake details in the domain added by not us...it’s done by a Proxy server...

If you guys want to know more about the Domain privacy means go and search in Google with
name "Domain privacy"...then you will know...


And to my frens over there writing superb story about me in facebook with name Say "NO" to
Suresh Network & Other Pirates of Piracy
, actually you guys increasing my fame... but I most

Appreciate that you guys have time to create a page and write/collect details about me... lol... I think in
your dream also you will dream about me and my TamilFriendster....dok...dok....

You guys know why I didn't take any single thing/action to hack that Group (Say "NO" to Suresh
Network & Other Pirates of Piracy) ...maybe you guys think I don’t know how to hack...haha
a famous artist describe about me that I’m insulting the HACKING word... Hacking all doesn’t
matter for me... you want me to try in your profile? The reason I still never hack the group is I
want to know how long they will active in the group...and want to know what they trying to do
with that group... and I saw there more than 400+ members joined in that group..I won’t
mistake them...because the admins of group adding a word "Pirates of Piracy”... So these guys
just take an advantage to pull me down... but.... bro... You can’t do it! You can create 1000+ Fake
stories... but our frens all not stupid’s...they know what is true and what is fake... So after this
Try in Other way to pull me down!

You guys start group in name Say "NO" to Suresh Network ...and making it Say "ON" to Suresh Network.
lol... better luck next time... ohhh... before that I just cancel the Domain Privacy

for domain TAMILFRIENDSTER.COM ! Look at down pls.... chill guys...



Check it Live : http://whois.domaintools.com/tamilfriendster.com


0 comments: