Monday, May 17, 2010

Work + Enjoy = Cool Life!



Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ! how are you all... hihi sure you all fine kan.. im tired now..but happy la..
Morning i went Cyberjaya "myloca" Data Centre with my friend in workplace CJ.. actually he teaching
me alot..and also learning new things nowdays about server and hosting all.. happy lor..
love my work alot... still i dunno alot of things..wanna learn..huh..sure i ll...

ok ok... after finish my work..i went Puchong and lepak with my new frenz!! love both of u la...
i mean Tharrshy darling and Tishent boy... i like Tishent boy cz he have same face like me when i was
small..hihi..lol.. :p ..at last Tharrshy darling share my mini netbook..hihi...im enjoying with you all guys :)
we will meet again ok ! :) oook..im sleepy.. sweetnitedreamz!!












0 comments: