Sunday, April 12, 2009

The Design Studio ! Suresh Studio ! New Look !



Its a New Design Studio ! Yea...finally done my works.... all designs, artworks by myselfz.. still anyone wanna "kutuk" means, before "kutuk" made your blog with your own layout.. than can backstab me ! UNDERSTAND !?? hope people those involve in this ll understan tis ! ..

Thx to all my Universiti friends (UNITAR), my best frenz, my lecturer and also those help/support me during im doing this blog design... i knw, still some of my members still not happy with me... understan boy/gal .. im doing this just for my hobby... so don't talk any rubbish about my blog to others and don't backstab me ! Pls la.... Let me continue with my works... if can support me..if you don't like means dun layan me ! hope Understan !!! thx ! Let me continue with my new Design Studio !! :)







0 comments: